With a PCSCloud development platform, wherever you are:
- you securely access your WINDEV, WEBDEV, WINDEV Mobile projects,
- you securely access the data found in your Control Centers,
- you restore the exact configuration of your work environments.
In order for a developer to access the Control Centers and the SCM (Source Code manager) of the platform, all you have to do is "declare" him in the CLOUD dashboard of the platform.
The steps are as follows.
You must have:
- the identifier
- and the password of the PCSCloud account.
The identifier and password have been supplied in the confirmation email when creating the PCSCloud account.
- Connect yourself to the CLOUD dashboard: https://pcscloud.net/.
- In the list of platforms at the top, click the development platform that must be managed.
- In the "List of developers (SCM/Control Center)" section, click "Add".
- Specify the login, the full name and the password.
Don't forget to define the person who will be administrator of Control Centers and SCM. He will be able to access the advanced management parameters (cancelation of check-out in the SCM or creation of teams and developers from the Project Monitoring Center).
Then, the created developer can access the SCM (Source Code Manager) of the platform from WINDEV, WEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile.
He can also access the data found in the Control Centers of the platform.
Note : The administrator can also create the developers from the Project Monitoring Center. Therefore, you have the ability to create the administrator from the CLOUD dashboard and to create all the other developers from the Control Center. The teams are defined in the Project Monitoring Center.
To get details about "the development with SCM and Control Centers in the Cloud" in this guide: Managing your developments via PCSCloud.