The CLOUD operating platforms include the WEBDEV Application Server for hosting WEBDEV sites.
Let's see how to deploy a WEBDEV site in the Cloud.
Don't forget to enable the WEBDEV Application Server role on the platform for the WEBDEV sites
To configure the roles of the platform: see the guide Configuring the roles.
You must have:
- the identifier
- and the password of the PCSCloud account.
The identifier and password have been supplied in the confirmation email when creating the PCSCloud account.
- In WEBDEV, click "Deploy the site".
- Select "Deploy the WEBDEV site in the Cloud for the PC SOFT applications".
- Enter the parameters of the Cloud account (identifier and password)
Note: No need to know the address of the server, the FTP account or the WEBDEV account to be able to deploy.
- WEBDEV lists the platforms (for PC SOFT applications) of the PCSCloud account.
Select the platform on which the site will be deployed.
Note: We advise you to deploy the site on a platform whose version is identical to the version of your WEBDEV used for development.
--> In this above window, no platform is listed even though I created one. Why?
To deploy a WEBDEV site on a PCSCloud platform, the "WEBDEV Application Server for the WEBDEV site" role must be enabled on the platform.
For more details about configuring the roles of a platform: Configuring the roles of a platform
Deployment on a platform configured to answer only in HTTPS
In this case the deployment of the site from WEBDEV must also be done in HTTPS.
The following actions must be performed:
- step "Parameters of the hosting in the Cloud for PC SOFT applications"
- "Advanced parameters" button
- check "Use the HTTPS protocol"
- check "Ignore the security warnings of the HTTPS certificates" (because the deployment is done via the ip and your certificate is on the domain)
- validate the "Deployment parameters" window