The CLOUD for PC SOFT applications allows you to benefit from the HFSQL server to share databases anywhere in the world, from any application (iOS, Android, Site, Desktop, ...)
Note: From version 19, HFSQL is the new name for HyperFileSQL.
When a new version of HFSQL is available, how to update the HFSQL server of the platform ?
The process is straightforward.
As soon as a HFSQL update is available in level 2 of validation, the update of the HFSQL server is automatically proposed in the CLOUD dashboard.
You can decide whether you want to perform this update or not.
Note: To update a platform to a later major version (from version 18 to version 19 for example), see the guide Updating to major version.
You must have:
- the identifier
- and the password of the PCSCloud account.
The identifier and password have been supplied in the confirmation email when creating the PCSCloud account.
- Connect yourself to the CLOUD dashboard, at the following address: https://pcscloud.net/.
- In the list of platforms at the top, click the platform (for PC SOFT applications) you want to manage.
- Below, in the description table of the platform, on the "HFSQL server" row, you will find out its current version.
When a HFSQL update is available in level 2 of validation, an "Update available" link allows you to perform this update for the platform.
- Click the "Update available" link.
The update can be performed immediately or it can be performed later at a time when the platform is not used.
Note: During the update, expect a short service interruption.