When creating a PCSCloud operating platform, you choose:
- the type of platform according to the requeste calculation power.
Several types of platforms are available: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond.
- and its use level: light, medium or high.
The use level of the platform defines its "responsiveness".
These choices are not permanent: the type of platform and its intensity can be modified at any time.
This guide explains how to change offer.
You must have:
- the identifier
- and the password of the PCSCloud account.
The identifier and password have been supplied in the confirmation email when creating the PCSCloud account.
- Connect yourself to the CLOUD dashboard, at the following address: https://pcscloud.net/dashboard/.
- In the list of platforms at the top, click the platform to reconfigure.
- Then, click the "Reconfigure the platform" link.
- Select the new requested configuration.
- Don't forget to Validate
After validation, the reconfiguration of the platform is effective within a few minutes.