You have the ability to check the statistics regarding the use of a platform from the CLOUD dashboard:
- use of memory,
- use of calculation capacity,
- use of storage space,
- use of bandwidth.
This allows you to know when and how the platform must be reconfigured according to your real needs.
Indeed, you can choose a new type of platform (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond) and redefine the use level of the platform (Light, Medium or High) at any time.
You must have:
- the identifier
- and the password of the PCSCloud account.
The identifier and password have been supplied in the confirmation email when creating the PCSCloud account.
- Connect yourself to the CLOUD dashboard, at the following address: https://pcscloud.net/dashboard/.
- In the list of platforms at the top, click the platform for which you want to see the use statistics.
- Then, click the "Use statistics" link.
- Define the period for which you want to see the use statistics of the platform and click "OK".
- These use statistics allow you to take the right decisions for configuring the platform.
For example, if you notice that the platform is used to its maximum capacity, increase the capacity from the CLOUD dashboard. To do so, don't hesitate to see the guide Changing offer".
Similarly, if you are expecting a surge in activity, increase the platform capacity in anticipation to address the demand.