The CLOUD operating platforms include the WEBDEV Application Server for hosting WEBDEV sites and WINDEV or WEBDEV Webservices.
Regarding the update of the WEBDEV Application Server, see the guide Updating the WEBDEV Application Server.
In this guide, let's see how to manage the sites and Webservices installed on the platform.
To do so, you can use the remote WEBDEV administrator.
This administrator allows you to access the statistics about site traffic.
You must have:
- the identifier
- and the password of the PCSCloud account.
The identifier and password have been supplied in the confirmation email when creating the PCSCloud account.
- Connect yourself to the CLOUD dashboard, at the following address: https://pcscloud.net/dashboard/.
- In the list of platforms at the top, click the platform (for PC SOFT applications) you want to manage.
- Further down, in the "Management" section, click "WEBDEV administrator".
- You now can access the settings and the management of sites and Webservices deployed on the platform.
From the WEBDEV administrator, you can:
- explore the directory of the site,
- access the traffic statistics,
- manage the backups,
- delete a site, ...
For more details about the remote WEBDEV administrator, click here to access its online documentation.